Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Many of These Guides Do We Really Need?

So, I saw another Facebook game guide the other day. What is this? Like the four hundredth guide like this to hit the market. There are hundreds of the things and they all say the same things. Or at least that was what I thought when I first saw it. This one is for Roller Coaster Kingdom and because that’s a game I’ve been dabbling in of late and I wasn’t aware of there being any other guides for this game laying around, I decided I’d give it a shot.

After all, it was a good looking game guide and one that I thought might be interesting to give a read (even if, at the time, I thought it wouldn’t do anything for me.

So, I picked up Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets and started reading. At first, I didn’t think anything of it. It was a well enough written guide, and it gave some interesting insights on the game, but it didn’t really capture my attention until I logged back into the game the next time and realized that I was playing SO much better than I was before.

I wasn’t wasting space, I was choosing the right tours, the right stands, the right rides. I got more friends without needing to spend hours begging people. I found likeminded players to add as neighbors and in a matter of days I had jumped all the way to level 25 and was flat out dominating at this game.

At first, I was just curious for my own sake, but after getting these kind of results, I absolutely had to share my experiences. Because, there are no other guides like this on the Internet, it makes my job pretty easy to recommend this thing as the tool you should be using to make yourself better at the game.
So, here’s the deal. If you’ve ever played Roller Coaster Kingdom and gotten your butt handed to you, check out this guide. It’s going to change all that and quickly.

Anyways, Check out this Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets Guide - and let me know what you think, I'm really digging it so far and I think you will too

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment