Thursday, November 19, 2009

Facebook Games – The Bane of My Boss

So, here’s the thing. I really am a good worker. I never slacked off before. I never took extra breaks or played Tetris when the boss was at a business lunch. I didn’t watch YouTube or send emails to my family while at work. I would come to work and do my job and only goof off if I really had nothing else to do. So, when I logged onto Roller Coaster Kingdom one day at the end of the day, I really didn’t think I was going to get so addicted to it. Rather, I assumed that it would be a better option than something more engaging like Civilization, which would have wasted the entire rest of my day.

Well, that was a few weeks ago, and now I’ve gotten into more than one or two of those “conversations” with my boss where he looks me in the eyes and warns me that the Facebook needs to stop. The company is thinking about blocking these things out anyways, but for now I’m on thin ice.

It’s an amazingly fun pastime though and one that I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. So, rather than wasting a huge amount of time for the foreseeable future, I figured I would take another route. I started looking for guides that would help me play it a lot better, rather than wasting so much time on the game. I figured if I got better, I could play less and get the same results.
Turns out I was dead on and the prescription for my problem was none other than Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets, a new guide that I saw the other day on Google while I was researching.

Released by Tony Sanders, a guy who apparently writes these kinds of guides for a living (didn’t know you could do that – pretty cool, eh?), the guide showed me exactly how to get my park in order, get some more XP and load up on a lot of coins without needing to play for 5-10 hours a day.

Now, I’m still not quite over the whole “time wasting” issue I created at work, but I’m having a lot easier time of it without such a massive distraction sucking up so much of my time. If you’re in the same boat, or just want to play this game a little better, check out the guide today. Trust me, it’s a tremendously good deal.

Anyways, Check out theRoller Coaster Kingdom Secrets Guide - Let me know what you think, I'm really digging it so far and I think you will too. :-)

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment